*** ONLY DAY REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE BELOW ***
Please call Dave if you were still hoping to come and stay
getaway ... to re:connect
Our church weekend is a once-a-year chance to GETAWAY and to RE:CONNECT, with each other and with God. What makes it so great? Here's what people loved about last year:
- Loved meeting new people, spending time together over meals and a drink. It's a great weekend.
- Bonfire on the beach getting to know others.
- The organisation was fantastic. Especially the way the kids are looked after all morning which gives adults plenty of fellowship time.
- Singing and praying and having time to chat to different people.
- Fellowship with many people and encouraging conversations.
Rory Shiner will be speaking on Saturday and Sunday mornings about the Holy Spirit. He studied English and Anthropology at UWA and, as a consequence, has mainly worked in cafes & kebab shops. He is now pastor of Providence church in Perth, husband to Susan, father of four boys, author (link) & speaker. Rory is convenor of the Arts + Culture channel on the Gospel Coalition Australian website, and debated scientist & atheist Lawrence Krauss in 2013.
Dates: May 19-21
Venue: Wollongong Surf Leisure Centre, about 1.5hrs drive. Activities include the beach, playground, mini-golf, heated pool, tennis courts, table tennis and a 26km bike track.
- Friday night - arrive as soon as you can. For those able, we'll do a pub dinner from 6pm across the road. For those coming later, when you arrive you'll find us in our conference room 'hub' from 7.30, with a brief session at 8.30 to meet Rory.
- Saturday - breakfast in the dining room, 9.15-12.30 session time (bible, praise and stories, with full kids program), and after lunch you can choose to bike, swim, play mini golf, or head to a cafe with friends. We'll have some 'all in' time before dinner and some Saturday night chill time.
- Sunday - breakfast, session time, and head home
Kids' programme: Mark and his team are running a full kids programme, from 9.15-12.30 on both Saturday and Sunday!
For any other questions, please contact Danka in the office during her working hours - see here.
For each person in your booking, click add to cart.
After you've paid, you'll receive an automated confirmation email. (If there's any special notes, Danka will be in touch). Prior to the weekend, we'll get you a full programme and what to bring.
If you don't have a credit card, then please use the cart to work out your total and speak to Danka in the office about making an electronic bank transfer to the church account.