Summer Holiday Fun for Kids
Summer Kids Club is an out of this world kids program for kids right in the heart of the Eastern Suburbs, at Clovelly. Kids Club is proudly hosted by St Luke’s and is our 12th kids club in a row! This summer, it's on right before Australia Day from 22-24 January, 2018.
There are activities for Kindergarten to year 9. Click to find out more about each of the programmes:
> Year 6-9 (in 2018) – Youth Activities, talks and discussion plus so me great outings: Archie Brothers, laser tag and the beach.
- Dates – 22-24 January, 2018
- Times – Standard Hours from 8:30am-3pm (and some limited spots until 5pm)
- Meals – Includes all morning teas and lunches & afternoon teas
- Costs – Early bird package $70/Child or $125/Family (paid before Jan 13, 2018). This includes the full 3 days plus all food, materials and workshops.
- Daily rate – $25/child/day or $50/family/day - please specify the days required.
- Location – St Luke’s church & hall, Arden & Varna St, Clovelly (map)
- Bookings essential.
To register and pay via Credit card, please choose your package below. (Don't forget to checkout once you're done).
Or for more info contact Mark Taylor - Director of Kids' and Youth Ministry.
Register 1 child (only) for Summer Kids Club. You will be asked for your details during the checkout/billing process.
Please select if you require an afternoon space for your child (from 3-5pm). Limited spaces available.
Register 2 or more children for Summer Kids Club. Note: Parent/guardian must only register their own children. You will be asked for your details during the checkout/billing process.
Please select if you require an afternoon space for your children, from 3-5pm. Limited spaces available.